If you have decided to have HME Providers host your email, you will have the option of using our webmail function through WorkSpace
, or setting up your email accounts through Microsoft Outlook. Below are some step-by-step instructions on how to get your email account configured within MS Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click Tools, and then Account Settings.
On the Email Tab, click New.
- Make sure the option Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP is selected, and click Next.
- Enter your full name, email address, and password twice for verification.
- Check the box at the bottom to manually configure server settings or additional server types, and click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail, and click Next.
- Enter your full name, and entire email address. For the Server Information, use POP3 for the Account Type, and enter the following for the mail server addresses:
Incoming mail server: pop.secureserver.net
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtpout.secureserver.net
Then, enter your User Name, which is your full email address, and then enter your email password. Check the Remember password box.
- Now, click More Settings ...
- Select the Advanced tab, and make sure the Server Port Numbers are as follows:
Incoming server (POP3): 110
Outgoing server (SMTP): 80
- Click Next, and then Finish.
For assistance with this process please call 321-267-7576, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.